DAC 2018 SUMMARY
Thanks for visiting us at DAC 2018!
We want to send a big thank you to all the customers, partners, and others who stopped by to visit with us at DAC this year. The traffic at our booth was very high and we consider the event to be another huge success as we continue to lead the market in IP Lifecycle Management!
In particular, our messages of “Putting the ‘I’ in PLM” through partnerships with big PLM companies such as Siemens, and our message of using Percipient, our IP Lifecycle Management platform, to achieve ISO26262 traceability requirements in a highly scalable way drew a lot of attention and discussion.
- To see our “Putting the ‘I’ in PLM” DAC Presentation, please click here
- To access our complete “Putting the ‘I’ in PLM” Whitepaper, please click here.
- For our white paper titled “Meeting the ISO26262 Traceability Requirement in Automotive Electronic Design” please click here.
Of course, our VersIC product for analog data management and our WarpStor product for engineering workspace and NAS filer optimizations also drew significant interest and Jim Hogan’s interview series at our booth was a popular hit. To see excerpts from Jim’s interviews, please click on the video links to the right:
Hogan’s Heroes Interview Series
- Fram Akiki, Vice President, Electronics Industry, Siemens PLM Software, discusses Functional Safety and Digital Transformation in the semiconductor industry.
- Anne Cirkel, Technology Marketing Director, Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, discusses the big advances in EDA/semiconductors and how to bring more women into the industry.
- Simon Butler, CEO and Cofounder, Methodics, discusses Methodics’ role in the industry at providing the traceability, scalability, and other requirements necessary in an IP Lifecycle Management solution to help enable the Digital Transformation and FuSa and ISO26262 compliance for semiconductor companies.
By the way, Methodics is also proud to be a supporter of the Verification 3.0 initiative. Click this link for a fun video overview by Joe Costello and Jim Hogan on what Verification 3.0 is all about as they make their way to DAC 2018!
For more information on any of the above topics or Methodics in general, please contact us.
“Hogan’s Heroes” DAC Interview Series
Methodics is proud to be a PLM Solutions Partner with Siemens, a technology and reseller partner with Perforce, and a member of the Verification 3.0 Initiative!
Both Perforce and Siemens were present at the Methodics booth to help demonstrate the synergistic solutions we bring to our mutual customers.
Click on the logo above to visit our Partner pages.